Mission Statement: "To be an advocate and a resource for dairy producers in Illinois."
The Illinois Milk Producers' Association is a federation of the five largest dairy cooperatives operating in Illinois, independent dairy producers, allied industry persons, and universities.
The IMPA member dairy cooperatives include:
- Foremost Farms USA Cooperative, Inc., Baraboo, Wisconsin
- Dairy Farmers of America, Inc., Central Area Council, Kansas City, Missouri
- Mid-West Dairymen's Company, Rockford, Illinois
- Prairie Farms Dairy, Inc., Carlinville, Illinois
- Swiss Valley Farms Company, Davenport, Iowa
The IMPA member Processors include:
- Brewster Cheese, Stockton, Illinois
The Illinois Milk Producers' Association is a member of the Illinois Livestock Development Group.
The Illinois Milk Producers' Association has served the Illinois Dairy industry since 1933 and represents more than three-fourths of the milk marketed in the state.
The primary objective of IMPA is to speak as a unified voice for the Illinois dairy industry.
IMPA provides legislative, informational, and educational support for Illinois' dairy producers.
Illinois Milk Producers Association
1701 N Towanda Ave.
Bloomington, IL 61701